Logico Primo raam
Hind: 18.00 €
Logico Primo is a plastic tablet with colorful buttons, to which you can buy card books that help children learn to read, write and count, while introducing the world of colors, plants, animals, cartoons and serious issues, such as road traffic.
How it’s working?
– insert the book with the selected task into a plastic frame
– read the command and move the colored buttons to the place with the chosen solution
– flip the card to the other side and compare the buttons with the answers
The LOGICO PRIMO series of exercises are intended for pre-school children.
– bring elements of play and play to learning
– teach independent thinking
– they motivate to action
– they allow you to correct mistakes yourself
– increase self-esteem
– develop the ability to speak correctly, read with understanding, correct writing in spelling and grammar
– teach recognition of geometric figures, drawing, painting, cutting and DIY.
The contents contained in the books are in accordance with the requirements set out in the core curriculum.
The selection of exercises, as well as the ability to manipulate colored buttons while searching for the right solution will make children more willing to learn, spontaneously reaching for fun tasks.
On the following pages, children discover situations and characters with which they can identify.
Logico Primo offers various forms of fun, thanks to which it teaches:
– using numbers and colors,
– spatial orientation,
– acquiring knowledge about the world,
– perceiving logical relationships by assigning and analogies.
The books were designed so that the child could play alone or with their peers and independently decide on the type and number of Logico cards.
The reverse side of each card allows self-control and provides additional help and encouragement for painting, cutting, DIY or storytelling.
Thanks to this, the fun with Primo is full of life.
Logico can accompany your child not only in kindergarten but also at home, during a long car ride, in a waiting room, etc.
LOGICO PRIMO is a set of excellent exercises supporting the child’s development, arousing his cognitive curiosity, and above all teaching independent thinking.
Age group : 3-year-olds. 4-year-old. 5-year-old. 6-year-old